[IGS] P. crassipes

Hurrah!
After seven years my succulent P. crassipes I got from the Hortus
botanicus over here in Amsterdam once decided:
a) to grow more in one year that in the three previous ones
b) to flower for the first time
There is a nice bud on a stem now
Any succulent species experts out there knowing what I can expect?
BTW - when seeing releatives of my crassipes (other species of the same
groop) that were obviously well over 20 years of age so had formed
wonderful strangely formed stems of over a meter at the famous Fibrex
nurseries (the mother plants of the National Pelargonium Collection they
house in the UK) my husband told me: That ones I like - we should have
those too! I then told him we had a couple of those - and that they
would look like that when we both would have grown white hair <VBG>!
--
Mimy Sluiter
e-mail: mailto:manx1@wxs.nl