[IGS]

Greetings:

My new light system is finally completed. Now I can raise a lot more under
lights in my basement plant room.

Turned on the lights for the first time last night. I had intended to smash
a bottle of champagne against the shelves, but then decided I was more
deserving.

The new wood "garden" is 8 feet long, 8 inches wide. There are three
shelves, each lighted by four 4-foot fluorescent tubes. The unit, painted
white, is on rollers for easy movement. It's away from a wall so I can
handle plants from both sides.

Happy days.....just in time for winter.

John G. Adney
Marion, Iowa