Re: [IGS] G. macrorrhizum "Mount Olympus"

Thanx for the asked clarification David!
I will now rename my little plant in the garden and tell it to grow fast
so I can share it around here in Holland.
Mimy (also in zone 7 I know now, but a wee bit colder zone 7 than over
with you in the UK)
e-mail: mailto:manx1@wxs.nl
homepage: <http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/9046>
phone & fax: +31-(0)35-6920501