Re: [IGS] Tinkerbelle exchange

Dear Cindi:

Thanks very much.  I would be happy to swap.  We have a much colder
climate than you.  Generally,  the Angel and Pansy-Face come into flower
in April, but it very much depends on what sort of winter we have.  We
leave them outside, but cover them with row cloth, which gives them
about 8 extra degrees of cold protection.  I will see you in October for
the Board Meeting, so if you want anything I could possibly bring it
down. I haven't decided yet whether I'm going to drive or fly.