Garden News

G'day All,
Not too much happening here as we are enjoying our winter. The winter growing Pels. are growing OK., not great but OK..
Ingrid did Eva contact you?  From her email to me you would be absolutely the ideal person for her to talk to. Her set-up sounds very similar to yours as I understand it.
At last my 'Botanical Dictionary' is more or less complete.  Phew! That was quite a job.
I have been upgrading my computer again (how many times is that over the last couple of years??) and in addition have built a second simpler set-up with software that will allow me to produce quite a lot more pictures this year.
Do any one of you out there get to see the British weekly 'Garden News' magazine??  It doesn't make it to Australia. They advised me that they intend to review my web site in this coming week's edition. (released August 4th I think). Would love to know what they had to say, anything nice of course but any constructive criticism is OK.
I am currently trying to decide what project I should tackle next.
G.papuanum is coming through winter OK and P.havlasae is doing quite nicely which is terrific.  Intend to try crossing havlasae with rodneyanum this coming summer.  Should work and could produce some nice basket plants.  Much of my efforts at the moment seems to be in the basket direction. Just happened that way.
My G.frutetorum hybrid that I was so enthused about is magnificent at the moment  Fantastic coloured leaves.
Cindi and Cynthia, will write to you seperately over the next couple of days.
Regards Alby,
Geraniaceae Is All Around The World,