Re: Garden News

Hello Alby and all,

Good to hear from someone! I was beginning to wonder if you all have
glorious weather like me and are out weeding desperately and collecting
seeds! Yes, I have been colelcting G phaeum album, my two plats sure put
out a good show this year and now I have lots of seeds, so I will be
sending seeds to friends and various societies I belong to! I feel quite
proud :-) we have a saying in Sweden, praise of one's accomplishments smell
bad ( bad translation).

Anyhow, I *don't* think I have heard from any Eva, is she a Swedish lady?
What did she want? I have been visiting a Swedish Pel Forum lately and met
some nice people there, not many species people, but then they don't grow
on trees, maybe underground :-)

It is Sunday, my last day of leisure before work starts tomorrow, the sun
is shining and we are half way through with cleaning and tidying the
basement! The plants are flowering, some are asleep, and my Adenium obesum
is still going strong ( grin!).

Good luck with the magazine, we do get a few British garden mags here, but
not always the ones you want and once they skipped a whole month! Brr!

All the best from Ingrid in Sweden.