Re: Please help! Sick plant in need of advice!!

Hi Cindi,
    Well join the club. Your not alone. Same plant infestation character
problems. Found later very small Caterpillars, then they became Big!!! and
only on the neighboring plants, and not the originally infested plant. I have
been hitting the infested plants with Bt and repeated the process from the
instructions on the label. Seems to be controlling the problem for now.
Unfortunately the damage to my variegated Chantilly Lace Zonal has made the
plant grossly ugly. I thought maybe the plants became infested because of the
night porch light that maybe drawing attention to all those horrible moths
varieties to the Zonal plants near by. This destruction of the leaves seems
to be only on the Zonals, and in this porch light environment.
That's my diagnosis without seeing the patient.
Cynthia Pardoe