Re: Chantilly Lace

    Probably the culprit here is what was on Chantilly Lace. The major
problem with greenhouse growing is that these plants are in such a sterile
environment when grown. As soon as they get out of their artificial world
they are then the victim of the micro-beasty world. This is a new plant that
we are introducing into our habitats. I would say its get a good doze of what
is out there. After the plants we distributed to the members at the last
meeting left the greenhouse, it was stored in El Cajon until the August
Meeting. So I would summarize that it would be a good idea if you told Jerry
to put the Attention Spray with BT it in the newsletter. Those who have this
plant will need spraying with BT. and bring it up at the meeting in September
whatever is sooner.