Re: Geraniums Around the World

Geraniums Around the World has been submitted to the printers, and the "blue
line" copy has been approved.  The first draft is printed entirely with pale
blue ink for some reason, hence the "blue line" reference.  The labels have
been provided and the issue should be printed and mailed before the end of

We're compiling an article for a future article on how to overwinter
geraniums in colder climates, and any input anyone on the Robin could give
would be most appreciated.

In fact, it would personally appreciated also as I am going to be relocating
from San Diego, California to southwestern Michigan and am going to have to
re-learn my gardening habits.

I'm running quite late in my pruning this year and hope to finish up
everything over this holiday weekend.  It's the first time that I've ever
planned to be pruning my plants on Christmas Day!

Best holiday wishes from foggy San Diego where the plants are happy but the
airport is closing down til the weather clears.

Cynthia Lohry
San Diego, CA