Vancouver centennial

Hallo readers of this list,

For three weeks I joined the list. It was so quiet all the time but now,
there you are.
My name is Mia Esser and I am living in the North East part of the
Netherlands were now, the day before Christmasday, a little snow is falling.
I'm interested in all plants of the Geraniaceae. Some Pelargoniums are
growing with me, species and cultivars. Not so many as years ago. In the
garden are lots of Geraniums and Erodiums.

Maria, Vancouver Centennial is also one of my P cultivars . I don't know
what is it's parentage but cuttings are growing well here. From this plant I
always take cuttings in spring from the new growth after pruning, put every
cutting in his own little 5 cm-pot (not in water), with mould en grit, and
most of the cuttings are growing in three or four weeks.
Do you have success with other Pelargoniums rooting in water?

Wish everyone a merry Christmas,
Mia