Re: Vancouver centennial

Hello Mia:   I have always rooted pelargoniums in water.  But these were common garden-variety plants which are easy.  I have read that the scented varieties also root quickly in water.
I will try again in spring - perhaps it was a matter of poor timing on my part (mid-autumn).  I'll also try your method and see which works better.