Could the owner or moderator of this list please repost the commands to
remove one's self from this list.  Apparently there are people who would
like to leave it.  I, myself would like to Stay on the list but do not have
the instructions on how to un-subscribe to be able to inform others who Want
to be removed from the list.

Like everyone else I have eventually deleted the instructions on how to be
removed, since most lists include it at the bottom of the message.

It becomes annoying for someone who is not interested to receive messages
and it is also annoying for those of us who remain on the list  (to have the
messages sent back to us, or simply,  pleas to be removed)

> please delete me from your emailing list.  thank you. t. J.
> --part1_db.e3bd6d7.277a6360_boundary
> <HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>please delete me from your
emailing list. &nbsp;thank you. t. J.</FONT></HTML>