Geranium "Vancouver Centennial'

  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] Geranium "Vancouver Centennial'
  • From: Claire Peplowski <ECPep@AOL.COM>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 22:39:10 EST

I am new here and suppose this may be an old question.

I buy one of these every year and every winter (indoors) it dies.  The leaves
sort of wilt one by one and finally I have no plant.

I do have more than twenty dwarf or species pelargoniums and most do well
under lights in a cold room, growing pretty dry in the winter months.

Vancouver Centennial plus another one by Fischer this summer which looks
identical both wilt and die by January.  Should this plant have something
different?  What is different about this cultivar?

C A Peplowski
NYS z4