winter dormant

hi all

sorry for asking so many questions.

For winter dormant (N Hemisphere) Pelargoniums do I just stop watering =
the plants and let them die down?=20

One of my plants, P pulverulentum, has just started back into growth =
again after only producing 2 leaves all summer. What do I do with it? I =
cant find out on the 'net if it is a winter or summer grower. Can you =
let me know.

many thanks