Re: Holiday Pelargonium Names

  • Subject: Re: Holiday Pelargonium Names
  • From: james hanssens <jamesh@ZEELANDNET.NL>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 20:16:22 +0100

Hello Brenda ,

I am feeling flattered ,you  are touched  and felt my trip  .
Only your last sentence I get it not right in my mind .
So to interpretate your words ,you think I  have much pleasures from
my pelargoniums .
That is true .
I like the pelargoniums very much They are simple plants ,but in much
varieties.
I enjoy much from their flowering and they are strong .
Not  so weakened  by the modifications doing by man ,however some
species ,I think about it  with questions .