Re: scented pelargoniums

  • Subject: Re: scented pelargoniums
  • From: Kent Fenley <Fenleykent@AOL.COM>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 15:30:37 EST

Hello Gwen, thank you for your interest. I live in Indiana, Greensburg USA. I
am not sure how well cuttings from Europe will enter this country. Although I
know a lady from Italy who mails herself plants when she goes home to visit.
Only when she can't find the same plant here in the states. She gave me a bay
laurel she said was more resistant to scale.