Re: scented pelargoniums

  • Subject: Re: scented pelargoniums
  • From: james hanssens <jamesh@ZEELANDNET.NL>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 17:35:32 +0100

Hello Kent ,

I also  suggest you to look at the website  from Katrien Michiels  and
asks her ,
her website is :  www.fuchsia.be  it is  in Belgium or  ask advice at our
Pelargonium/Geranium club in the Netherlands .
We have a temporarely website www.bester.nl/pelargonium.htm

I myself  cannot advice you about it
I am not capable  for it .

James Hanssens