Small Greenhouses

  • Subject: Small Greenhouses
  • From: Kent Fenley <Fenleykent@AOL.COM>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 12:57:56 EST

Hello James this is Kent from Indiana. I started many years ago with a small
greenhouse. The biggest problem I faced was the quick temperature changes. In
about a half hour the temperature could change dramatically if the sun would
appear. I hope you have a thermostat connected to a fan to cool you greenhouse
on a sunny winter day. Thanks for your help with the scented pelargoniums.