Re: Small Greenhouses

  • Subject: Re: Small Greenhouses
  • From: james hanssens <jamesh@ZEELANDNET.NL>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 22:48:49 +0100

No thanks at all ,please to meet you as the Anglo-Saxxon people say .
Happy ,I have a thermostat  with it ,so now only check if it works .
With us from end november till  march  it has a daytemperature  from
about + 10 degrees Celsius till  extreme - 10 degrees .
Now the last years from  +10 degrees till  - 2 degrees .
Maybe 30 days  in january and in february  till -2 degrees
2 years ago end february we got at the day around 17 degrees , very
strange .
As I live at the sea ,when it is very misty ,the feelingtemperature is
much lower ,
which count also for my pelargoniums .

You have frequently fluctuations  in the temperature .
Is that only in winter ?

James

Have a good luck with your greenhouse .