[IGSROBIN] P. coriandrifolium?

Hi everyone,
having a dull day here for a change ... a cool start to summer.  I have
been out taking cuttings all morning & also have planted 40 odd seeds,
zonals, some that I have crossed & some the bees are responsible for.  From
last years lot I have kept 6 plants that I consider different enough to
grow on.

Re the comments on name tags.  My birds don't steal them, they just eat the
plants!   We have 'Twenty Eight' parrots (named fro their call) who just
love ivies.  They nip the stems off way back and then go on to the next bit.
 I don't have much out in the open, but near the ones I do have, I've got
all sorts of whirly-gigs  etc to frighten these parrots off.  They do go
into my greenhouse if theyre really desperate.  They go for the zonals as
well, but prefer ivies.

I wonder if some of our species growers can answer a question for me?
I have planted  seeds labelled   'P.coriandrifolium'.     I would like to
know is this a sub species of P. myrrhifolium or a species in it's own right??
Favourite zonals??    at the moment I have a few beaut plants of  'Pink
Flesh"  the most delicate pink double, so thats my favourite .... for this
month. Second & third would be 'Memories' D. pale lavender & ['Orange
Parade' D. orange.

Cindi .... no, haven't put up a christmas tree ... gave that up years
ago... I know, I'm a bit of a scrooge, I'll just be glad when Christmas
fever is over & things are back to norma!!
  How are you coping, Diane in oregon?
Hope one of these days we'll hear from  'The boy from Illinois" again.

Joan Steele, 65 Ford Rd., Lesmurdie 6076   Western Australia
Research names:
 http://carmen.murdoch.edu.au/community/dps/research/ste02.html ===========