Re: [IGSROBIN] P. coriandrifolium?

G'day Joan'

As best I am able to figure, the decision about P.coriandrifolium depends
on what EXPERT you are talking to and what year it is.
Seriously the flower does look like a bigger, nicer myrrhifolium and the
foliage exactly the same.
How can it be Christmas without a Christmas tree????
Regards
Alby
Geraniaceae is all around the World
mailto:SCRIVENS@bigpond.com
<http://www.users.bigpond.com/SCRIVENS>
> From: Joan Steele <shakaskraal@ONE.NET.AU>
> To: IGSROBIN@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU
> Subject: P. coriandrifolium?
> Date: Wednesday, 2 December 1998 17:05
>
> Hi everyone,
> having a dull day here for a change ... a cool start to summer.  I have
> been out taking cuttings all morning & also have planted 40 odd seeds,
> zonals, some that I have crossed & some the bees are responsible for.
From