[IGSROBIN] photographs

Alby, the photographs are absolutely beautiful.
My pelly's are doing their best to brighten the inside our our home.  I
chopped them back a couple of months ago, thinking they would rest.
What a blaze of color.  None are named, but all are beautiful and
right.  The snow is gone from here at the house, but up the mountain
there is lots.  Our eldest son and family went after their Christmas
tree.  They had a grand time sledding after they got the tree.   Merry
Christmas, everyone....