[IGSROBIN] P. ionidiflorum

Dear All,

Earlier this year I bought a small plant of Pelargonium ionidiflorum. I was
told it was a summer flowering type. So, I planted it on a warm, sunny bank
where it would receive drip irrigation once a week. That same plant has not
grown a lot in the poor sandy soil it sits in. However, it has not ceased to
bloom. This is mid-December and it is still flowering well. Indeed, after
the recent rain and cold nights it has put on a new spurt of activity. This
one works overtime for me. I have done nothing for it except to provide
water. How many plants can I say as much for? I have just two questions - is
it short lived and has it been crossed?

Andrew
San Diego, California