[IGSROBIN] Photographs

Hello Bob and Dianne,
Pleased you like the photographs although I am not sure which ones you are
referring to.   I have over 500 on my web page and the number seems to grow
daily as new flowers appear or a new plant produces mature enough leaves to
add to the picture gallery.    I would like to add pictures of the plants
later as one can be misled by a picture of a flower which may look
substantial enough in the picture but in reality is only 1/2" in diam.and
to the naked eye, rather insignificant.
Perhaps you meant my Christmas tree which David was so kind to send along
to Robinners on my behalf.
Geraniaceae is all around the World