[IGSROBIN] G.macrorrhizum

Hello all,

Trying to make a description of all Cultivars of Geranium macrorrhizum, I
found many of them, both from own experience and from the several books on
Geranium. But there are also some Cultivars of which I find the names in
lists and literature without a description.
Who can help me with a short description of flower color, height and habit
of the plant, color of the leaves, origin of the Cultivar name and of the
plant, just to give a short character of the folowing macrorrhizum
Cultivars:
'Bulgaria', 'Camce', 'Cham Ce', 'Mytikas', 'Olympos', 'Onahoz', 'Prionia',
'Purpurrot', 'Roseum', 'Rubrum' and 'Vitoscha'.
I will use the data for an article in the Newsletter of the Dutch
Pelargonium & Geranium Society and I will of course mention the source of
the data.

In Holland we have a very mild weather now, with temperatures of 10 degrees
above zero, most plants have survived the short period of frost (-10 C).
Days are short, especially when it is cloudy like it is now.

Best wishes and a fine Christmas for all of you.

Rein.