Re: [IGSROBIN] P. ionidiflorum

Hello again Andrew,
On reflection and knowing Marjory's garden, Edwards Avenall is more likely
to have Robiniflorum as its dominating parent and not ionidiflorum so it
will be a second generation hybrid.
I have placed some pictures of them both
at<http://www.users.bigpond.com/hillfield/pelpicgal13b.html>
Regards
Alby
Geraniaceae is all around the World
mailto:SCRIVENS@bigpond.com
<http://www.users.bigpond.com/SCRIVENS>

----------
> From: Andrew <awilson@FDA.NET>
> To: IGSROBIN@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU
> Subject: Re: P. ionidiflorum
> Date: Tuesday, 15 December 1998 17:15
>
> Alby and Mimi,
>
> Well, I'm glad to hear other people have had similar experiences with
this
> Pel. So much for the summer-growing label given to it in all the books!
> Alby, What crosses were made to give Robiniflorum and Edwards Avenall?
Dare