Re: [IGSROBIN] New Australian species

G'day Andrew,
We are a stupid race of people.   Tomorrow is Christmas Day and I will be
the Cook.  My wife has had an operation recently that has grounded her from
too much work.  Why are we stupid? Well yesterday it was 34, today it is
going to be 35 and tomorrow 36 and what are we having for Christmas dinner,
you guessed it ROAST turkey and Chook and other roast meats and vegetables
and we couldn't do without our hot Christmas Pudding and custard and Brandy
Why don't we have a nice salad???
By the way Andrew, thank you for your encouragement re Oz species.  P.
havlasae has been formally known since 1923 and there may still be only one
person in the world currently growing it.   It is not big and bright, not
particularly 'garden worthy' not good for animals to eat so why bother???
As I said previously there are very few 'species people' around.  In
Australia perhaps 3-4 of us from 20000000  Isn't it the same world wide.
How many in the States?  Holland, 2-3? Italy 3 all from the many billions
that this planet is trying to sustain.
I do not describe myself as a pain in the neck Greeny but I care about our
Any way erough of this grizzling, Merry Christmas to all.
Geraniaceae is all around the World