Re: [IGSROBIN] P. ionidiflorum crosses

Andrew,

If you haven't obtained the apple x ionidiflorum cross yet, I could bring you
a cutting at the January meeting.  Or you could probably buy an established
plant from Carol, if you prefer.  I think they're in the $2-$3.50 range.  You
could call her to request that she bring you one if she has one available, or
let me know, and I'll mention it to her the next time I talk with her, which
will be by mid-week at latest.  I think I'm spending New Years Eve or New
Years Day up in Vista working on GATW and our incorporation.

Cindi
hedgehug@aol.com

PS  If you find more crosses, please let me know.