Re: [IGSROBIN] Specimen & Speciwomen

Must be politically correct, you know.

To list the people that I know, in addition to you, who have a strong interest
in species:

Michael Vassar
Carol Roller
Gary Scheidt
Clark Lohry

But those are just off the top of my head.  Robin Parer has a lot of contacts
and might be able to add to that list.  She might even be a speciwoman and I'm
not aware of it!   Carol could probably add to that list as well, by thinking
back on who has been purchasing the species from her.