[IGSROBIN] Specimen & Speciwomen

Delurking after some time :-)>

Speciesperson I am indeed.   One of these days I am going to get to the San
Diego meeting.  All the species in my collection (rather modest as of yet)
are doing very well.  I'm now growing seed from a few plants purchased last
year.  I've been working on a web page with a section for images of plants
without adequate identification.  As the Pelargonims bloom I plan to post
some pictures in hopes of getting help on names.

I am most interested in the succulent and dwarf shrub types that serve as
bonsai/saki subjects.  I got a little P. alternans from Rudy Lyme at the San
Diego Cactus and Succulent Society (SDCSS) in October.  This is one very
nice plant in a bonsai dish!

Does anyone know if P. cortusifolium is a selfer.  It's been bloom for
several months but no seed  set yet.  If so I sure would like to get some
pollen from another clone.  Love that plant!

Phil Bunch