Re: [IGSROBIN] Specipersons

Cindi,

You can order on Silverhill by going to their web site which you can reach
via my page at <http://www.users.bigpond.com/SCRIVENS/sources.html>
You move to their catalogue then on to Family Geraniaceae.  Just follow
their instructions.  You can pay by Credit Card if you wish.  All prices
are in US $ so that makes it easy for you guys.  We are not so privileged,
we have to convert to Oz dollars which are not very strong against your
dollar at the moment.
Our ionidiflorum crosses are not related to 'Apple Scented.  Probably
extipulatum types like mixed spice, nutmeg etc..