Hello

Hello To you all,
It is Christmas morning here in Australia and my wife and I are preparing dinner which we will be sharing with our family.
I would like to wish a very Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate Christmas, I hope Santa brings you lots of goodies and to all of you a very happy,healthy and prosperous New Year as we move into 2000. I do hope that you have fixed your Y2000 bugs so that we can continue to communicate and share our mutual interest.
Regards,
Alby
'Geraniaceae Is All Around The World'
mailto:SCRIVENS@bigpond.com