Re: Unfinished projects ...

I have two unfinished projects on my desk that I'm trying to finish and put

First, two people asked that I snail mail them a list of the books published
re geraniums.  I made the copies of the list, put them into envelopes, but
lost the people's names and addresses.  If you could please re-notify me, I
could get those mailed off before I manage to lose the envelopes.  I've
upgraded computers and can no longer access my old emails and data to reprint
the original messages.

Second, can the people who were involved in the seed project for IGS please
report their results back?  We'd like to get the article written and input
into an upcoming journal.

Cynthia Lohry