Book list

The book list to which I have referred was compiled by Gerald D. Stewart of
New Leaf Nurseries in 1998 and appeared in the July and October issues of
Geraniamania, the San Diego Geranium Society's newsletter.  At his request,
while I am free to provide photocopies of the two newsletters to any who
request it, he asked that I not retype it and distribute it via e-mail.  If
you want a copy, I will mail one to you if you provide me with your snail
mail address.   You can email your address to me privately if you do not want
to send it via the Robin.

When the list was published, it was with all rights reserved, and Jerry asks
that you contact him for permission if you want to reprint it.   His address
and telephone number are on the list.

The original list has 56 entries, with some new additions having been added
on as they were published.

Cynthia Lohry