Re: 'Vancouver Bicentennial'

I think 'Vancouver Centennial' must be the unlabeled pellie I bought from a San Francisco nursery shortly before I moved to Montana last fall.  Fits all the descriptions.  It was the only one of its kind and I was immediately drawn to it.  I've had it in a southeast window all winter and it never lost that brick coloration on the glass-facing leaves.  Now it is blooming madly.
Truly a winner.
As for requirements Phil, I read that fancy-leaved pels. need a high-potassium diet to maintain their coloration.  Haven't tried that yet but intend to.
"Golden Ears", a dwarf, is another I've read about: "...similar cultivar[to] 'Vancouver Centennial'."
------------------Maria-----(Zone-cold but sunny)------------