Check List published by Australian Geranium Society

Hello -

I have read in Bagust's Miniature and Dwarf Geraniums that The
Australian Geranium Society has published a Check List of plant
descriptions as the International Registration Authority.  Does anyone
know how to obtain this check list?  The Australian Geranium Society
website that I have found just has names, locations, and meeting times
of the various chapters.  I have no idea to which to write.  Does anyone
know if there is an e-mail address?

Thanks, Sandy Megowan - sandym@northcoast.com