Re: 'Vancouver Centennial'

Bird Dancer?  No kidding!  I've had Bird Dancer for 10 or12 years, chopped it up as a mother plant and it continues to spread like a banyan tree.  But it never bloomed much (maybe 3 weeks in summer) even in California, until I took it to Montana.  Something about the light or latitude.  Bird Dancer seems to be a staple of California nurseries.  Not an exciting plant, but I guess it has Capabilities.