Re: 'Vancouver Centennial'

Demetria,

Gerald D. Stewart of New Leaf Nurseries 2456 Foothill Drive, Vista, CA 92084
has 6.5" pots of 'Vancouver Centennial' ready to go.  (760) 726-9269.  He has
a production facility which means that he doesn't always have plants of every
variety available for sale at the same time, and works from availability
lists rather than a catalog.  He also has 'Mrs. Pat' and 'Golden Ears' in
5.5" containers at this time.  If you want to get them from him, you'll need
to act fairly quickly as the availability list is constantly changing as
plants are sold.  I don't know where you are writing from, but he does not
ship outside of continental US.  'Vancouver Centennial' and 'Golden Ears' are
$12 each, 'Mrs. Pat' is $10.  $4.50 handling charge, per order plus shipping.
  Usually shipped by UPS or 3rd day air.

Jean Hausermann, P&J Greenhouses, 20265  82nd Avenue, Langley, BC  V2Y 2A9 in
Canada has it listed in her catalog in a 2.5" pot.

Faye Brawner has an immense number of varieties, the bulk of them grown in
small containers, and consequently is not able to generate many cuttings and
sometimes has difficulty meeting the demand for the most popular plants.  She
has a 10 plant minimum.  Faye's catalog is hiding from me at the moment, so I
can't put in her address.

Hope this helps,

Cynthia Lohry