Gardening Newsletter

Title: Untitled Document

Remember when playing in the dirt was good, clean fun?

Welcome to Planetgarden.com! We're your online source for live plants and flowers. We have only the freshest, mature, ready-to-go-in-the-ground plants shipped directly from the nation's premier growers. Spring is on the way! Our selection of annuals, perennials, herbs, vines, trees and shrubs is growing every day. You can't beat the convenience of having it all delivered straight to your door!

Planetgarden.com brings the fun back to gardening by taking the guesswork out of it and helping you to become a more successful gardener. Our Plant Care Guides contain over 12,000 pages of searchable, state-specific information written by experts, authors, and gardening personalities you know.

We are so sure that you'll love Planetgarden.com, we guarantee it! If you wish to return or exchange your order, we will give you 100% of your money back, including shipping -- hassle free! Many plants are available now, and others can be pre-booked so you can plan to receive them at the proper planting time for your garden!

Come Play in the Dirt. Again.

www.Planetgarden.com

Forward this e-mail to your gardening buddies!