Ken Attfield Articles

  • Subject: Ken Attfield Articles
  • From: Ed Olson Moore H20wrx@AOL.COM
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 16:22:47 EST

Hi -
I'm looking for any info authored by Ken Attfield. I know of two articles he
wrote for Geraniums Around the World, in 1981 and '82. As there is no index
for GATW, I don't know if he wrote any more. He also wrote articles for BPGS,
BEGS and the Australian Geranium Society.

If anyone has information on anything that Ken Attfield wrote, please contact
me. I'm hoping to get article titles, when and where published, and
hopefully, eventually, copies of all of his articles. Thanks!

Ed Olson-Moore