Plant comparisons

Well, no bites on the differences between the cactus style zonals Puff and Noel, nor the differences on the mini/dwarf zonals Jayne Eyre and Francis Parrett.

But, will try more!  Does anyone grow dwarf and mini zonals and have favorites of the purple/fuschia/scarlet type cultivars?  Royal Norfolk, Royal Carpet, Tuddenham, Bianca, Bold Imp (I think) are some that I have.

I am making decisions on which to eliminate from the collection, and like input on favorites or those with traits making them undesirable.

Sandy