From: IGSROBIN [mailto:IGSROBIN@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU] On Behalf Of =
Pauline
Sent: 12 February 2005 07:56
To: IGSROBIN@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU
Subject: Re: GATW mailing

Hi Cynthia - could you please let me know if the journals have also be =
sent
to the South Australia Geranium and Pelargonium Society too - I believe =
they
do a swap with you  - if you have sent them - they have not arrived - I =
met
with the secretary today who advises she has not received/
Many thanks Cynthia

Pauline