[IGSrobin] Oglvee drops older varieties

  • Subject: [IGSrobin] Oglvee drops older varieties
  • From: Fenleykent@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 13:13:24 EST

Hello this is Kent in Indiana. I was thrown a curve ball when Oglevee dropped most all the older varieties of Pelargoniums. I missed what I thought was a newer variety called Sincerely Yours, which is almost identical to Alex (Kim) only a little larger. I want to find Sincerely Yours. I wish the people at Oglvee would notify growers of geraniums they plan to drop, because they use to do that.