[IGSrobin] New member

Hello All,
Like the subject line says, I am "new". I joined this group and the IGS to locate sources for pelargoniums. I have been interested in them and started collecting them a few years ago. Locally, ( I live in Rochester, New York ) you may stumble upon an old variety once in a great while but it is rare. I am looking for reputable mail order sources for plants ( I will try seeds too), for really any type except Angel/Pansy face, scented, Regal, Ivy/balcony type. The "except" list was shorter. Any information would be appreciated. I haven't received anything yet from the IGS, but I only sent my check a couple of weeks ago. I am hoping they may have some information as well. I did find a source or two ( one in the US and two in Canada) but one group has retired and the other two received too many bad reviews from Daves Garden mail order review. Many sent money, few got plants. Thanks for any suggestions! Kim