Re: [IGSrobin] New member

Welcome, Kim,

In addition to Robin's great plants and Bill's offer of seed and the IGS Seed Center, places with some plants, mail order, would be Hobbs Farm & Greenery, and now Goodwin Creek Gardens in Oregon has expanded their offering of zonals. They ship good quality plants.  Logee's has just a small amount.

Keep us posted on this IGS Robin for plants you might be looking for as there might be people in your part of the US who could share.

Sandy

Kim Beaumont <kbeaumont@frontiernet.net> wrote:
Hello All,
Like the subject line says, I am "new". I joined this group and
the IGS to locate sources for pelargoniums. I have been interested in
them and started collecting them a few years ago. Locally, ( I live in
Rochester, New York ) you may stumble upon an old variety once in a
great while but it is rare. I am looking for reputable mail order
sources for plants ( I will try seeds too), for really any type except
Angel/Pansy face, scented, Regal, Ivy/balcony type. The "except" list
was shorter. Any information would be appreciated. I haven't received
anything yet from the IGS, but I only sent my check a couple of weeks
ago. I am hoping they may have some information as well. I did find a
source or two ( one in the US and two in Canada) but one group has
retired and the other two received too many bad reviews from Daves
Garden mail order review. Many sent money, few got plants. Thanks for
any suggestions! Kim