Re: [IGSrobin] a mail order source

  • Subject: Re: [IGSrobin] a mail order source
  • From: Kim Beaumont <kbeaumont@frontiernet.net>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 18:04:23 -0500

Thank You Sandy for the information. I have been looking for "Distinction" and "Patricia Andrea". I may give it a try. I will let everyone know how it goes if I do, for any vendor I order from. I did notice they have a no refund policy so the buyer is taking the risk. Kim

Sandy Connerley wrote:
www.*accentsforhomeandgarden.com

Hello All,

Saw an ad for this website in Fine Gardening magazine and thought some might be interested as sources of pelargoniums are difficult to find these days. There are a few mistakes in the spelling of the names, but some old and interesting cultivars are available. If anyone orders, please let us know what you think.
Sandy
*