Re: [IGS] Evergreen Hardies

Thanks Robin, for explaining the difference between dormancy and
evergreen. I guess I was thinking that the term "evergreen" was like
the pine trees.
I wondered if the G.Farreri seeds might not be available from the U.K.
 since that seems to be where T&M get most of their geranium seeds.
Also thought I would mention that I received my 'Splish Splash' seeds
from T&M and guess what? On the packet there was only the designation
of Geranium pratense striatum. Nothing about "Splish Splash" at all.
Hmmmmm...... makes one wonder . Just thought I would let you know
sense we had discussed the terminology that they had used.