[IGS] Flowers on Scenteds

Hi All,
My "Prince of Orange" is blooming and it is beautiful. That has inspired
me to try to try my hand at a little hybridizing (especially since I see
my 'Roger's Delight' and 'Strawberry' are  about to bloom also).

Question: Is anyone familiar with the blooms of Apple Mint? I look at
the many blooms that it has with a magnifying glass, and I cannot seem
to find any sign of anthers in it. Is it possible that it has none? I've
looked at Nutmegs blooms (simlar stucture) and I can see anthers there.
It doesn't make sense unless 'Apple Mint' is either a mule or relies on
different plants for pollenation. Any ideas ?