Re: [IGS]

Good.  I am glad you could view them.  I have uninstalled CorelDraw since
my 2GB hard drive was too full of programs.  MSPictureIt!, which came with
the HP PhotoSmart slide and 34-mm filmstrip scanner opens jpg files even
though I have Photoshop which came with the flatbed.

Nice, those Balcons, right?  The reds are even better.