[IGS]

Hi:

The sponsor of these email lists is asking all subscribers to read this and,
if willing, to respond.

If your subscribers want to help, let them visit http://rdz.stjohns.edu/hsrc
and share what they find with others.  It is time to get some widespread
recognition and with a total of 183,000 subscriptions we should get some
good PR.  Post this to your lists and help give us the visibility we need.
Bob Zenhausern, Ph.D.        drz@sjuvm.stjohns.edu
Psychology Department        St. John's University New York
Phone:   718-990-6447        Fax:     718-990-6705

As one of your listowners, I would greatly appreciate it if you would take
some time to check out the website and mention it to others as a way of
supporting this "free" email discussion group.

Diana Pederson
SUITE101 Editor:  http://www.suite101.com/topics/page.cfm/262
Home page:  http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/1945/index.html